The Hidden Axis Of Evil
The Hidden Axis Of Evil by Fred Martinez
Do You Long for an End to Abortion in America, and the Sex Scandals in the Church?
If you’re like me, your heart aches when you think of the plague of abortion that has hit America over the past 30 years. Added to this are the recent sex scandals in the Church that have shaken our confidence in the clergy and caused us to wonder how this could happen. Well, take heart. There are solutions to these problems. But first, you need to understand the root cause.
Praise for the Hidden Axis of Evil
Review by Dr Pravin Thevathasan
Introduction and sections from first chapter of book
In my new book, The Hidden Axis of Evil: The Clintons, Sex Abuse, and the Aborting of America, I lay out the three primary reasons why the sex scandals happened and the foundational reasons why abortion in America will remain unless we respond with the Christian conviction that we are all called to put forth. I also show you how the philosophy that guided the Clinton administration laid the groundwork for the loose morality that fuels abortion, sexual permissiveness, the homosexual agenda and an array of societal ills.
The Hidden Axis of Evil will take you on a fascinating review of the current crisis in America. Here’s what some of the leading social commentators have to say about Hidden Axis:
- Executive producer Tony DiGirolamo of the Culture Shock television show and headline news website says that Hidden Axis "rings with truth, wisdom and great insight"
- Pro-life leader Ginny Hitchcock said the book is not just "informative, insightful and constructive in that it exposes the ‘cancer,’ [and] analyzes it," but it "offers some practical solutions."
- The founder and editor of the Conservative Monitor W. J. Rayment agrees with Hitchcock that Hidden Axis is " [s]pelling out the problems and outlining their solution."
- Moreover, Rayment along with WROL-Boston radio talk show host Chuck Morse as well as playwright and founder of Quo Vadis Theatre Cathal Gallagher say the book is "a must-read!"
- But, more importantly, the book outlines "ingenious ways of fighting the evils of abortion on several levels" according to Kelly Clark of The Lady In The Pew website
Hidden Axis uncovers the answers to questions such as:
- According to Life Dynamics’ Mark Crutcher, "the most conservative estimates [assert] about 40 percent of American women of childbearing age have had at least one abortion." Who and what can help these abortion-traumatized women become morally and emotionally healthy ?
- What philosopher brought us the term "values," influenced Hitler as well as Freud and is considered a father of modern America?
- Which artist, whose work was made into a blockbuster movie, shows us why Aristotle is needed to defeat the Clinton’s philosophy?
If you’re not convinced that The Hidden Axis of Evil: The Clintons, Sex Abuse, and the Aborting of America offers you a unique battle plan for combating this morally degenerate age, we will cheerfully refund to you the cost of the book.
THE HIDDEN AXIS OF EVIL is only $11.25 at 1stbooks Library, plus shipping & handling. Send check or money order to: 1stbooks Library1663 Liberty Drive, Suite #200Bloomington, IN 47403888-280-7715
Credit card payments at: firstname.lastname@example.org.BarnesandNoble.com
(At Search window type Fred Martinez or The Hidden Axis of Evil)
Wholesale at 1stBooks Library or Ingram
Fred Martinez is the religion editor of the Conservative Monitor, a former columnist with NewsMax and a San Francisco Faith reporter. He has been a pro-life activist for over twenty years.
Theotokos Catholic Books - Theotokos Books Section - www.theotokos.org.uk